Wednesday, May 04, 2005

3 more days to go ya...

heehee..3 more days to e end of tis attachment at e medical ward..so happy..n i passed all my subjects ya!! yippy!!pass can le wor..dun really bear to leave e patients ya..yesterday so scary ya..got a alter mental status de patient pulled out his ng tube while we try to reinsert it back..e 3 SN n SSN felt resistance n e chu lu de SSN pushed in wif all her strength n wat came out was lots of muscous wif blood n lotsa coughin of de patient..so scary sia..ppl in e rm all came rushin out cos too bloody n smelly ya..haha..left e SSN who did de job alone inside..haha...everyone was laughin so hard sia..haha..den yesterday came in a v v v FAT de patient..jus like a sumo wrestler..so demanding de..wanna me to lift me up ..but..he was so heavy wanna me to do it alone..siao!! so i get everyone n de stupid uncle( our grp de) rejected to help sia..pek chek wor!! den other things went smoothly....
on monday went to meet my dearie n bought him lunch n we went down to bits n pieces bought 2 pairs of diamond like earrings for both his n my mum for MOTHER'S DAY..heehee..hope his mum like wat we choose ya..heehee..my mum loves her earrings lots..loves so much til she wear iteveryday n show it to her friends ya...haha...!!den i brought mum n my sis to seoul garden to eat ya..saw a actor( dunno his name..but know tat he cast in a CH5 show..."first touch") nice ya de food there..esp de salmon sushi!! heehee....

No comments: