Saturday, May 28, 2005

hubby first dinner at my hse!!

27/5/05 fri~
heehee..today mum is really so uptight wor all becos dearie is goin to hav dinner at my hse ya..heehee his 1st dinner here ya..of cos mum is a bit worried of wat she gonna cook ya..haha..in e noon, me have to go in place of my mum to my sis de meet de parent session ya..of cos i bought my hubby along ya..so funny lor, e cleaner in my sis de sec sch ask my sis whether am i her mother ?? so stunned ya..i where got so old n so li hai to give birth n such at tender age..haha..n of cos dearie was mistaken as my sis de father haha...de teacher say a bit le n ask my sis to buck up her results in social studies or else is v diff for her to get in gd jc lor...den dearie bought us to a jap restaurant ya..ordered so much food n i simply luv de soft shell crab de most ya!! so yummy!! den we headed home n we were making fun of my sis de admirer ya...cos he hav a coin size like de mole of his face ya..haha..dearie lor make us laugh til we have our tears keep rollin ya..dearie oso bought durians n my mum de fav kueh for her..once we reach hm,hubby pass de stuffs to mum n she was grinning frm ear to ear lor..heehee..me ,sis n dearie spent our whole afternonn n eveing plaing game boy,computer,monopoly n dai dee ya..n of cos hubby n sis interacts lots ya..happy tat all my family members saw him n was happy wif him ya..den we started watchin tv at 9..n hubby n sis were playin still haha..(cos recently mum bought a 10 k plus de massage chair tat give out electrical feelin de..while u r on de chair n u get in touch wif ppl not sittin.. u will feel a bit of electricity sensation..n hubby was playin wif sis who ere sittin of de chair n hubby wanna sacre her n let her feel de electricity ya...) hubby went hm at abt 10 plus when his mum is coming ya..den dad gave hubby a packet of durians cos he bought over 10 plus packets of durians ya..hahah...so kaisu to buy so much durians lor..

PS: i'm so happy today tat hubby and all my family members were happy ya..happy tat my parents aceepts hubby ya..there will be more in de future when hubby comes more often ya..

28/5/05 sat~
today me, sis n mum went to food expo ya..so crowd there but was man yi to taste lots of my fav there..i ate my all time fav-soft shell crab ya..at de food expo, they oso advertise lots of new stuffs ya..i wanna recommended de gd food ther..i began to luv de ice cream made frm plainly soya bean frm Mr bean company so nice ya, low fat n healthy..n another was de lavender drink..so nice wor..hav a sweet smelling smell ya..simply cannot resists de smell wor..heehee..they oso have lots of yummy food..ate non-stop ya..heehee..den oso saw my uncle there ya..we bpought a coffee cup hm ya..cos u get to take a new set of cup hm when u order a cup of coffee n return it after use...always luv food expo de...

No comments: