Thursday, May 26, 2005

visit to sentosa!!

heehee..today went to sentosa wif my hubby ya..i thought of goin de..i oso intent to try lotsa activites wif my hubby b4 he went to army ya..me ya wake up super early to pack my necessary stuffs tat need to bring ya..n oso made egg mayo n ham sandwich for our tea break ya..heehee bought 4 sandwiches to sentosa n hubby finish it all..tat means they are yummy!! heehee..so happy,dearie has always been so supportive to my cookin..luv u de most..we went to e twin tower in palawan beach forst..took lotsa pics ya..den went to take de tram..so cute ya..dearie was so happy ya,been in gd mood all day long..den we took de tram to siloso beach..went to de shangri la outlet to say hello to de ex colleuges of dearie n mine..den dearie went back to pool bar n his manager was so happy to see him til keep offerin tiger draft,long island tea n a shot of tequlia ya.... was so shock to see him drink so much alcohoilic drinks ya..but luckily he was not drunk but was jus a little high ya, no choice la..must give de manager face lor..den we went to sit along de beach n play poker cards n take pics again..n saw 2 rainbows at de same time ya..so nice n i was so fortunate to witness de "twin rainbow" wif my hubby!! so xin fu!!so happy!! den say 1 indian tourist approachin me..he say he wan to take pic..so i agree to help him ya...but..wat i thought was all wrong ya..HE WANTED TO TAKE PIC WIF ME!! oh my god..so weird..i oso not star ya..jus a normal girl..haha..so i jus take le n went away to pick seashells ya....at abt eveing time we went to take shangrila to take bus n went to harbourfront for dinner at breeks!!..ate my fav-caesars salads ya..yum yum..so nice ya..den oso saw chen han wei n michelle chia ya..alright la..as usual stars are small in size n slim ya..heehee..n hubby sent me home ya..
PS:today really hav so much fun at de sentosa wif my hubby..but as long as i'm wif him..i'm contented n happy..hope hubby likes de prog tat i hav planned ya..today u r really romantic ya!! i luv u !!

No comments: