Sunday, May 08, 2005

wha!! attachment over le wor!!

muacks~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!haha..so happy sia.medical ward de .attachment finally over le..but still got 4 wks in surgical ward ya after de 3 wks break!! but i hope in tis 3 wks..i can earn some $$ as well as spend most of my time wif my precious de hubby..cos he's goin to e army soon..v worried lor..hai~~
jus came back frm his friends de chalet..v funny lor, everyone was bullying a girl named cindy de..poor thing wor..even dearie slam her ya..went to stay over ya.v diff to slp lor..hav to squeeze wif dearie at nite...haha....den in de morning went to hubby de hse..personally wanna wish his mum happy mother's day n pass her de diamond like earrings..she was SO happy til grinning frm ear to ear ya..she den cook lunch for me ya..yummy de fish porridge..can see tat her mum like de present lots cos after i went home she msg me to tks me n she say tis year de mother;s day was a memorable one for her..( think..she was v touched ba n hubby nvr gave her any mother's day present b4...frm tis year..i wanna ensure tat his mum sure have 1 present every yr de..heehee...)hope both my mum n his mum like de earrings tat we bought ya..heehee.. oh..my hubby was still sleeping ya..nvr he has sleep well for 4 days at e chalet le..heehee...too playful ya..heehee...

No comments: