Saturday, May 21, 2005

whoo....back frm malaysia..

whoo..heehee..jus came back frm malaysia de shopping trip ya..so crowd wor at tat tat stupid,don malaysia de customs..so pek chek..so long de queue n was so hot ya..arghh!!! went to holiday plaza..sis bough 2 blouse n a pair of shoes while i bought a pair of shoes, 1 necklace n lots of tidbits..heehee...yummy~went to a few shops tat sell lots of piarated de goods( got sell..prada,CD,LV+++)..there 1 thing tat i can conclude frm goin in tat shop ..is tat is dearie's de mum bought me de christmas present which is a christian dior (CD)de wallet...is real goods..dunno how much ya!! must be super ex ya..oh my god..n all along i still think tat tat is a fake de..hhaha...i oso bought lots of dvds ya..haha..boughht a series of unfortunate events, amityville,stars wars esp3( amazing ya..so fast got star wars de pirated dvds le...haha)...oso got bought wat dearie wanted me to buy de...yeh!! tml can watch it wif my hubby le..heehee....hubby...take care of yrself k..dun fall sick again le ya...luv u peeps~
wha jus now got a shock ya while reading es's blog..she went to take clinical diary le..AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW !!! so pek chek n fed up...arghh!! *&^$#$ ..idiot sia...pang san me...hmph!! die le don't lnow if my diary is still there ya..so upset n angry tat my best friends dun even tell me or even remind me abt it..haiz~~ super disappointed.......

No comments: