Tuesday, May 17, 2005

workin ya...

hello everybody..heehee..attachment finally finish le ya..have workin in my previous workplace- shangri la rasa sentosa ya..heehe..de stupid dept is cutting cost ya...so busy wif so little stuffs ya..so tired every day ya..every casual labour there was workin so hard ya..haiz~~ stupid hotel..onli earn 2 hundreds plus over 6 days..so pek chek!! haha..now stopped workin le cos i wanna spend de rest of e holiday wif my hubby b4 he goes to ARMY!! arggh!!dun like sia..dun wan him to go army..yesterday so funny ya..me n my dearie went out wif my sis..haha..my dearie wanna bring her out lor..heehee..bought sis to watch coach carter n treat her to jap food ya..she really enjoyed herself ya..she went to told mum abt where we take her to ya..heehee..she seems to enjoy herself wif us ya..heehee...hope during de holidays me can go out wif my jie mei ya..heehee..missin yr so much ya..muacks~

No comments: