Saturday, November 04, 2006

after exam celebrations..

My short short post exam celebrations*~

fri*~
baby took leave on fri n jus nice i was free too..didn't go k box wif sutian n gang becos baby miss me..haha..n becos i miss him too n he took leave becos of me,becos becos n bocos he wanna spend more time wif me..meet him at ard 11 plus n went slp til 1 plus b4 goin to e his MP4 store to make some enquires abt his mp4..

den went to queensway to get his fav ps2 games n den we went to dawson place to get e plug connector for his portable dvd.. den we took a bus down to orchard for some shopping n we went to watch "crank"..e story was quite interesting n quite funny too..anyway as long as baby luv it can le ya..den we went back to his place n start e majong session til 3am..haha..as usual,i lost to him..n we didn't play wif real $$ haha...

sat*~
went to baby's country club in his dad's van..imagine.. a van!!!! we sat behing n it was quite hot ya..den i didn't expect tat his dad join us for a swim n it was quite weird to let his dad see me in bikini swimming in e pool..haha..hav our usual suntanning session b4 his dad went to e jakuzzi n sauna..

after tat went to have dinner b4 we sat in e VAN again to tiong bahru for our movie,"flush away" i luv tis show,esp e singing slugs..super cute e slugs..must watch mus watch!!! den baby send me hm n he stay til 12 plus til his mum came to send him back cos he hav duty tml ya..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i'm obsessed wif tis guy..e guy of my life...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me + 2 stupid pimples = ugly....

i hate attachment and in less den 20 hrs i goin for attachment..20 days our misery n "ppl" jus dun appreciate u n keep treating u like thier personal " maids" n those "ppl" refers to e nurses n e pts..oh my god...i hate it sia..i'm looking forward to my honeymoon...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
32 more days to our honeymoon baby~~ muacks~


No comments: