Saturday, November 18, 2006

my baby n me...

oh.. 2 more wks n i'm gonna start enjoying my holidays wif my love ones..
went bugis street yesterday wif baby n sis to get my sis's prom wear n to get myself a dress for baby's friend wedding n my mum's neighbour's daughter's wedding..it was luv at 1st sight..haha,bought e dress le,den we went down to chervons for some BBQ n majong session wif his camp friends ,hard liquors was passing ards n baby drank nick n he was like talkin carp now n den,think he high le ya,haha... den we played til 1 plus n we headed back to khatib n zzzzz....

nowadays was so busy,my time was practically occupied by baby,family,slping,attachment,shopping n planning of the thai trip..was so looking forward to e thai trip n i've already made so much plans for it le..wee~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MR n MRS Ong....luv u baby*

10 more days to e end of attachment..
18 more days to OUR mini honeymoon....

No comments: