Monday, November 13, 2006

another post abt attachment..

i'm used to e ward culture already,it's a piece of gd news..BUT.. tis wk is e last wk already..sianz..miss my baby so much n i'm glad tat he has been readin up my blog, me to baby: dun jus read onli k ,must update our blog oso k ..hahaa..luv ya..

yesterday smthg funny happen ya,uncle teck hwai aka NYP stud told me smthg while i was attentively listening to e SN passing e report :

uncle: charlene,see wat yr patient is doin?
me: huh?? who??
uncle: bed 21
me n HCA melody : AH !!!!!! OH MY GOD !!!!

guess wat we saw??
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

a IMH pt despite being tied by hands restraints,tear off his diapers,play wif the super sized shit !!!! it's WAS BIG N THICK,ABT E SIZE OF MY SHOES YA..SO HUGE!!!
he was still attempting to pull out his catheter til e whole urethra is bleeding,e whole urethra were so tramatised til it bleed so much..i was thinkin to myself,not pain n smelly meh???
mornin staff dun wanna help to clean him up so HCA,shafiq,me n AN went over to help n he almost kick us..so scary ya,u cannot imagine how dirty he is,e faeces is all in the nails,his thigh,his arm..all over sia..took so long to clean him up n yuck!!!! but overall e pt is very funny ya n we can't balme him for tat..



No comments: