Wednesday, November 22, 2006

happy 26th mth my dear...

happy 26th mth dear dear!!!!!

horray~another mth has passed n it's our mth ann date again,tis time round is already our 26th mth ann..n i'm glad to said tat we r still goin strong n though we've been together for so long,we are still in e honey moon phrase..

to baby: happy 26th mth ann my dear, i appreciate yr effort n fetchin me hm after my attachment, haha.. hope i didn't scare u off in my a&E scrub suit..haha..though we onli met up for 2hrs,i'm super satifisated cos u did showed effort to meet up n e way u hold me,it jus made me felt so blissful.tks for lovin me..i'll cont to love u..on and on..i wanna grow old wif u..love u dear dear,lookin forward to thurs nite celebrations ..happy 26th mth baby!!!!

i hope i can pass all my exams...pray hard sia..

No comments: