Thursday, November 16, 2006

fucked up SSN

I was FRAMED !!!!

B4 readin on pls pardon e language..it is not for e faint hearted..
..
..
..
..
..

I was framed by a bloody fat SSN.. e story goes like tis..

Today morning after e doctor rounds,e NYP studs n AN was told to keep bed 10 uncle NBM at 12pm after e prelunch was served for his I&D op,so at around 10 am I saw a kitchen staff walking into e ward wif a diet in his hands looking for bed 10 ,so I lead him to bed 10 n I happened to see e NBM chart on e cardiac table when he supposed to start fasting after 12pm after his prelunch n not now..so I ask e kitchen staff to wait awhile while I went to look for e SSN in charge to confirm abt the whole situation..e SSN jus said ,JUS SERVED LA so i jus serve” despite e NBM chart..


den I returned back to help e SSN n shafiq wif the dressing,abt 10 mins later,another SN came in asking who was e one who gave bed 10 uncle e diet,so I said.. me!!! Den the SN shouted,pt is on NBM, u cannot serve e diet like tat..den guess wat,the SSN who asked me to served e diet earlier on said ,why on NBM u still serve,u dunno e meaning of NBM isit??I told u to serve but u nvr tell me tat there is a NBM chart n pt is on NBM..why u like tat ? i'm so shocked....

As a SSN how can u twist e whole story n lie abt wat u have jus said..wat a bad example u r n at e moment, shafiq was oso there when I ask e SSN abt e diet earlier on..e SN n SSN jus keeping on blaming me n walked off in anger..

I was so angry,u fucking bitch,u r e one who instructed me to serve e diet n how dare u make me e scapegoat of e whole thingy..e SSN den went on to tell e unit sister n surgeon tat the NYP student was at fault to give e diet to e patient..I was so sad till I went into e toilet n cried til shafiq found me.he said tat he will back me up by telling e truth on wat he had heard frm e SSN when I asked her earlier on,if anything happens..i was so touched..besides me,e SSN n SN even blamed it on e AN ,who was at break at tat point of time..pls lor,tat AN dun even know wat happen n why should u push e blame on her..I did tell u tat there's a NBM chart but u said jus serve..would a student nurse dun listen to wat a SSN said??Of cos I will do wat u ask me to do n how can u push all e blame to me..it is so unfair..

Den shafiq n e AN urged me to tell e whole thing to e lecturer 1st b4 the SSN complain to her wif the twisted story..i jus broke down in front of e lecturer n den e lecturer went on asking e SN,SSN,AN n shafiq wat exactly happen n luckily e staffs in e ward supported me n believe tat I would not do such thing cos they knew e character of e SN n SSN tat e both of em would pushes e blame to other when anything happens..

To e SN n SSN: i am not tat easy to eat k..dun u dare to push blame on stud when u all committed such mistakes n dun u ever do it again ..curse yr to hav multiple sloughly necrotic bedsores when u all r old!!!!


No comments: