Monday, December 13, 2004

i luv u~~

hmm...today de blog..i wanna take back my words ya...sorry ya dearie..last few days my mood was really not tat gd...cos stress frm work, gulity cos neglect my family ya, menses ba(think so..keke...mayb oso due to tis..2 pimples coming out le..argghh..so many..2 is so many loh...1st time got 2 loh together ya....hmph..... ), tiredness frm de work n sore frm de leg n toes....e last blog was really too over le ya..I'M SORRY...i wanna let u noe tat i really luv u a lot n i've nvr luv 1 guy so much b4 ya...u r e onli 1 ya..e onli 1 hu can win e WHOLE of my heart, e onli one to catch my FULL ATTENTION , e onli one hu is WORTHY for my LOVE, e onli one hu can MELTS my heart, e onli one hu can NVR make me BORED wif, e onli guy hu i wanna GROW old wif.....lotsa la... hope our Luv are really v smooth sailing ya...n pls dun wanna so many butterfiles ya...nvr mind ya..i'm allergy to those"BUTTERFILES'' ya~~ haha.....but 1 thing i noe de..u won't let those butterfiles get near u de ya...cos u r a butterfiles slayer ya...haha....ya...1 more thing...i really luv u frm e bottom of my heart ya..so...hmm....mUacks~~

No comments: