Monday, December 13, 2004

yo....

wha..so gd sia...magin let me hm at 12 ya..haha...hav my lunch den was waiting for my dear at e rest rm..keke....apologise to him..cos i hurt him ya..sorry dearie...hmm....den when to slp for abt 1hr plus...ZZzzz...den wake up go take $$$ wha..so much ya..keke....den when to harbourfront to buy suling's present..bought a big winnie e pooh for her , a purse ba for ting , 2 pkts of stuffs to deco my rm..keke.....so nice ya...kawaii neh..den oso bought some christmas presents for my friends loh..haha....oso some sushis for my dinner cum supper ya..keke....slurp~thinkin of taking thurs, fri n sat off cos wanna accompany suling on sat for her birthday, friday for mum cos me wanna accompany her to malaysia..is too dangerous for her to her alone wif her family..sort of worried ya..keke..n thurs for dearie..but it's really diff to take 3 days off loh cos magin n vj won't let me de loh....but i will try ya..for everybody's sake..keke..i mean for dearie's sake...haha......muacks~~

No comments: