Tuesday, December 21, 2004

stupid kong wei...

hmm..today so suai sia..everything i do oso surround within kong wei loh..go work,eat breakfast,work,eat lunch+++ errmm...a bit weird sia..saw him everywhere i go loh..hope wat dearie think won't happen ya...haha..tat jimmy finally noe tat dearie is my bf le...but he still dare to ask me out loh..so weird sia..so bold of him loh...den tat suai ge chef so weird sia..ask my name, but i really dunno him loh...stupid de....den after work went to pastamania wif wushen ..ate my fav again...cecsars salad...even wushen noe i like loh...spicy chix linguine n garlic bread pizza...so full sia..den we went around lookin for a ideal present loh...for?? keke...u all shld noe ba...den wen t hm to eat n celebrate wif my mum..cos today dong zhi ya...keke....tml gonna hav a casual labour party for us..keke...can go enjoy le ....

No comments: