Monday, December 20, 2004

sick le ya...

me FALL SICK LE~~~ haiz~~ but i still force myself to get up early to work ya...yesterday my rm 812 guests was setting off to france le...really miss em sia..luv their baby so much so kawaii de loh..haiz~~ gd things mus come to a ending de loh..haiz~~ to my surprise was when they gave me tips of $10 dollars loh..keke...altogether they gave me abt $14+++ le loh...hehee.. xtra cash...e grandma hugs me, grandpa shake hand wif me, baby wave to me , toddler kiss me n their daughter-in-law..thank me so many times loh...i was so e happy loh...i will nvr forget em de..still remember em luv chabili wine, satay....haiz~~ was really upsat cos they are leaving me le..i told em to come again next yr de holidays...luv yr ya n tks dearie for sending me hm ya..n i really agree to yr saying tat darren e manager was really v se loh..if he dare to look at me gain, i will run de ya..i promise......... today ya..saw kong wei on e bus i took..pluck up my courage n talk to him abt dearie n me de..he say he is not angry abt us anymore le..cos we went steady without his knowledge..long story la..but i seemed to feel tat he's lying ya..haiz~~ jus hope tat kong wil forgive dearie ya..not his fault..all mine ya...today was more sick den yesterday loh..keep sneezing n coughing..all e chefs say.charlene ya..sick isit..nvr smile de whole day ya..haha...so notice of me ya..OOops..keke...today even show attitiude to guest ya..1st time so pek chek ya..think becos i really so sick loh...den after work went to meet dearie for dinner n he see me to e exit where i wait for my bus loh.i'm sure tat danny saw us le ya..dunno loh..jus feel so uneasy ya.cos i oso saw him lookin at us when we r happily eatin in e canteen ya..den wanna tks tan for waiting for my bus wif me ya...so gentleman ya...wha~~ lai tee was so fortunate to hav tan as a bf ya...not like my dearie..keke...sumtimes really not romantic de ya...haha.......will rest de ya...muacks~~

No comments: