Monday, December 06, 2004

super tiring....

wha..me ya so long nvr blog le ya...a few days is consider quite long loh...me used to go online daily de lor...now ya my daily routine is work,slp, eat,family n dearie....they r all my daily de impt things tat i mus do n accompant de lor..me haven get used to work cos long time nvr worl le loh...but i managed to work tis 4 days n earn abt $200+++ le...so happy cos i felt so man yi ya...so happy for myself loh...but not so happy for dearie loh...cos me made him disappointed twice le..say wanna meet in e end nvr loh...sorry ya...for more details de story go see e blog of my dearie n me de ya...i designed de ya... a place where we 2 can blog in our feelings for each other loh...keke....a bit mushy yo...my legs hurt so much loh...cos got 2 blisters..keke...cos me ai mei wear a bit high de shoes..haha...sinsin ya..hmm...hope i can take a day off at x'mas eve ya..but is a bit diff cos hotel line de ppl v diff to celebrate occasions wif their family de lor...haiz~~ at work ya..super pek chek wif a girl call vanness de ya...so lazy n love to eat snake loh..can disappear for hrs during de busy peak hrs loh...now den i noe all e ppl in e cafe hate her n call her babi loh...malay pig de meaning...eat so much n do so little jus like a pig..haha....ya so funny loh...got a guy ask me out n a guy ask for my phone loh..tis is e 1st time i nvr give ppl my no. loh...think i'm really v deeply in luv in love wif dearie loh..keke....e ask phone ne de is so preserving loh..frm last time i work there til now he still kepp trying loh..haha....den tat guy hu ask me out sia..oso try lotsa time le..tat time he even ask me out to go e turf club see horse sia.... >_<"" super de diao..dearie, dun worry ya...me nvr give n nvr go ya...haha....oso ya..wanna say sorry to my family cos i really neglect em cos i have to work so long ya...sorry ya..but i still luv yr alot a lot de ya.....

No comments: