Thursday, December 16, 2004

our off day~~

me yo...today onli work til 12 onli cos today breakfast de rate was so scary loh..wait til de hotel shop there..so long de queue..den went to eat lunch wif ben n went to bath le...meetin dearie at gateway bus stop to go to his hse ya..promise to accompany him cos tml goin to malaysia wif my mum..she wanna see her old friend n me can go shopping..keke....gonna miss dearie so much cos we not goin to see for 2 days ya..haiz~~ nvr mind ya...tis 2 days will fast gast pass de.. went to his hse in bus 855...he bought dvds loh..keke...we watch garfield sia..so funny n nice ya...den went we started watchin dodge ball...so boring, boring til i fall asleep loh..haha....sorry yo..was really bored loh n was so sleepy cos last nite slp not enough ma...we spent precious time together loh..so happy sia..but was shocked when i saw tears in dearie's eyes..my heart really melted ya..he say we not goin to meet for 2 days..silly dear~..dun worry ya..onli 2 days onli ya..i noe how u feel ya...will luv u de..keke..i mean will miss u worz.. keke...den we went to his bro's rm to play computer n he showed me lotsa magic tricks ya..haha...superb in tat loh..wah!! me ya more n more proud of my bf le..gd in jokes,pool, magic tricks...+++ haha...den when i was goin hm, dearie fell asleep ya..noe tat he v tired loh..dun wanna disturb him..cover e blanket le, switch off e tv le..jus when i wanna ask his maid to open de door for me...he woke up..den no choice he sent me to e mrt ya...keke...oso went to e pasam malam there..bought lotsa foods hm..cos hungry le ya...yum..yum...keke....

No comments: