Friday, December 24, 2004

merry christmas........

hoho..merry x'mas ya..today is e evr of x'mas loh..onli work til 4 pm cos me later gonna pei my aiai to his sis's hse to eat steamboat ya..actually vj won't let off de but in e end i told him tat i'm wif my dearie..he agree loh..haha...den took lotsa pic wif my workin de friends ya..keke.....waited frm 4 plus til 8 plus loh all becos of e mdm wong dun let my dearie off...but in e end somehow or rather he went off n we went to harbourfront to buy 2 logcakes for both of our mums loh..so funny loh..den we took a cab to green meadows ya..was so worry while we were on e way ya..scared tat dearie's de friends dun like me or wat loh..but once i met em..luv em loh..so humorous de....keke...we ate a bit cos he 's so hungry n me not really loh..have log cake ya...tks for e invite ya..me was so surprise tat u all invite me too....keke....tks peeps..den my dearie waited for a cab wif me ya..den i went hm alone ya...cos he's tired le n i dun wan him to travel so much jus to sent me home.....tml is x'mas le...wanna wish my dearie a happy merry x'mas...luv e earring soo much ya...plus e card ya..will keep wif me de....muacks...

No comments: